The Gospels & Acts – Lesson Two
- Today’s lesson covers – Lesson 22 & 23 (pages 89-96) in “Enduring Faith: 30-Lesson Bible Overview”
- Watch the video below
- Complete pages 81-88 of workbook
A. Plan a way to serve someone else. Do it. Tell us in 3 sentences, what you did.
B. On page 96 “Timeless Truth Connections” – Read Philippians 2:5-11, In your own words, describe what Jesus has done for you.
- Watch “Romans” Video – respond with 3 sentences on form at the bottom of the 2020-21 schedule page.
- Optional Challenge: Read the book of Mark by the end of this four lesson unit. With only 16 chapters, you can read a half chapter a day and be done in 32 days.
- Reply to Doodle with availability for monthly Zoom lesson. (btw Nov 1-5)
- Complete a “Worship Note” (in person or online) … 40 due by Rite of Confirmation