Youth – 6th– 12th grade
For our families with Middle to High School-aged kids, we gather annually for three weekly sessions to cover topics like communication, responsibility, sexuality, honor, dating, spiritual maturity, and more!
A Teenage Home Where Everybody Wins (And Nobody Kills Each Other)
- Make the teen years great years by honoring each other
- Create an atmosphere of honor
- When in conflict, honor each other
What’s God Been Saying to You Lately?
- God Wants to Speak to You Today
- Be Intentional With a Plan
- Connect as a Family
A Teenage Home Where Sex Isn’t a Dirty Word
- Understanding Sex God’s Way
- Understanding Sex the World’s Way
- Practice Purity Together
Looking Ahead – Life After High School
- What is God’s Purpose for My Life?
- Becoming the You that You Were Meant to Be.
- It’s Time to Plan
Enjoy the Ride! More Than Just a Driver’s License
- God has a Plan for Growing Independence
- Learn and Use the Language of Accountability and Trust
- Clarify Expectations for Responsible Choices
Keeping God in Your Relationships
- Keeping God in Your Friendships
- Keeping God in Your Dating/Courtships
- Keeping God in Your Marriage
- Grandparents – Faith Journal
Leaving Home With a Faith That Sticks
- Why Faith Doesn’t Stick
- Who Am I? Who Cares?
- We Need a Sticky Web—the Church!