Continue the lesson throughout the week:
Family Together Time: Practice self-control with this fun family activity.
- Play the Quiet Game—see who can be quiet the longest.
- If the game ends quickly, play again and have everyone try to beat the previous game’s time.
- After the game, talk about what made it hard not to talk in the game.
- Share about situations where it’s hard for you not to do what you want to do.
- Pray together, asking God for self-control in those situations.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, FAITHFULNESS, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. – Galatians 5:22-23